LAFORGE tine : a unique and durable agronomic performance.
She has superior agronomic qualities to other tines on the market.
These qualities were recognized by the Gembloux Institute during comparative tests.
LAFORGE construction advantages
- Symmetrical wings for efficient shattering and minimum surface disturbance, even in wet conditions
- Maintenance of the superficial horizon
- Long and thin sharpening: Penetration in favored soil. Especially appreciated in difficult terrain or dry conditions
- Vertical homogeneity of the soil: No disruption of the horizons - Respect of the soil structure
- No formation of hollow areas: optimal root development
- Optimum porosity: Prevents soil asphyxiation and sole formation - Favored water circulation with capillary rise in case of drought and easy drainage in case of heavy rains
• Excellent penetration: Self-sharpening points
• Easily interchangeable: points with elastic pin bolts for reduced down time
• Reversible lower: shin for increased life
• Reliability: shearing bolt mounted with heat treated bushing for improved reliability
• Return stop on tines bracket : prevents tines from interfering with tractors tyres when cap screw is sheared
• Quality: high tensile steel 25 mm thick
• Adaptability: bolt on design
Tillage implements range